Questions we hear most
- Do you host private events?
No. Our facility is primarily used as a production facility. We have 3 big events each year: Chocolate Fantasia in late January or early February, the Wine & Clay Festival is held each June, and Grape Day is held each October.
- How do you pronounce Llano?
Phonetically it sounds like yah-no.
- Where are you located?
We are South of Lubbock off of hwy 27 S. Exit 1585, take a left and we are located 3 miles down on the right hand side.
**Note, we are not located in Llano, TX.**
- Can you ship wine?
Yes, to approved states.
- Where can I find your wine in my area?
- Do I need to make a reservation in order to take a tour or get a tasting?
We only request advance notice if your tour is 20 people or more. A week in advance is plenty of time for us to be properly staffed for your larger group.
- What days and times are you open?
We are open Monday-Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 12pm-5pm.
- When are your tours?
We run tours every half hour from 10am-4pm Monday-Saturday and from 12pm-4pm on Sunday.
- How much does it cost to take a tour?
Tours are complimentary.
- How much does it cost for a tasting?
Tastings are complimentary.
- Do I have to take the tour in order to get a complimentary tasting?
- Do you make bottles larger than the standard 750 ml bottles such as magnums?
- Where are your vineyards?
We have a small 3 acre estate vineyard located at the winery. We purchase most of our grapes from about a 200 mile radius from Lubbock, TX. There are instances where Texas does not grow enough grapes to supply the demand of our wines and in those instances we buy grapes outside of Texas.
- How many Texas grapes do you purchase/use?
On an average year we crush crush 700 to 800 tons of Texas grapes.
- Why don’t some of your bottles have a vintage on them?
These wines are considered non vintage wines which are usually a blend from the grapes of two or more years. This is a common practice for winemakers seeking a consistent style of wine, year on year.